Short Stories for Teaching Suspense
No need to be in suspense over lesson plans with these short story lesson plans for teaching suspense.
The short stories for teaching suspense bundle contains complete short story units for the following:
- "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" by Ambrose Bierce
- "The Lady or the Tiger" by Frank Stockton
- "The Monkey's Paw" by W.W. Jacobs
- "The Black Cat" by Edgar Allan Poe
- "To Build a Fire" by Jack London
Each unit contains lesson plans, graphic organizer handouts with answer keys, essay rubrics, a summary and analysis of the story, discussion ideas, a quiz, and more.
We Also Recommend