Short Stories for Teaching Point of View
It's easy to see things from the teacher's point of view, since I am one. And this teacher recognizes the need for teacher ready and student ready short story lesson plans.
Use these short stories to teach point of view and a bunch of other literary elements.
- "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" by Ambrose Bierce
- "The Scarlet Ibis" by James Hurst
- "Story of an Hour" by Kate Chopin
- "The Cask of Amontillado" by Edgar Allan Poe
- "The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
Each unit contains lesson plans, graphic organizer handouts with answer keys, essay rubrics, a summary and analysis of the story, discussion ideas, a quiz, and oh so much more.
We Also Recommend