Short Stories for Teaching Irony
Isn't it ironic that people always say things are ironic that aren't. These short story lesson plans for teaching irony will restore balance to the Universe.
The short stories for teaching irony bundle contains complete short story units for the following:
- "The Interlopers" by Saki
- "The Story of an Hour" by Kate Chopin
- "The Lottery" by Shirley Jackson
- "The Monkey's Paw" by W.W. Jacobs
- "The Gift of the Magi" by O' Henry
Each unit contains lesson plans, graphic organizer handouts with answer keys, essay rubrics, a summary and analysis of the story, discussion ideas, a quiz, and more.
We Also Recommend