Short Stories for Teaching Conflict
Resolve your lesson plan conflict with these short story lesson plans for teaching conflict.
The short stories for teaching conflict bundle contains complete short story units for the following:
- "The Most Dangerous Game" Richard Connell
- "The Monkey's Paw" by W.W. Jacobs
- "To Build a Fire" by Jack London
- "The Interlopers" by Saki
- "Harrison Bergeron" by Kurt Vonnegut
- "A Sound of Thunder" by Ray Bradbury
Each unit contains lesson plans, graphic organizer handouts with answer keys, essay rubrics, a summary and analysis of the story, discussion ideas, a quiz, and more.
We Also Recommend