"Lamb to the Slaughter" Unit Plan and Teaching Guide
Ever feel like you're the lamb about to get slaughtered walking into a classroom?
Don't worry. With these "Lamb to the Slaughter" lesson plans, you'll be sure to kill next class.
The "Lamb to the Slaughter" Teaching Guide contains lesson plans, graphic organizer handouts with answer keys, essay rubrics, a summary and analysis of the story, discussion ideas, a quiz, and more.
Lessons focus on irony, theme, plot, characterization, point of view, literary analysis, and more.
All lessons include handouts and answer keys:
- Plot Analysis with Story Map
- Analyzing Irony with Irony Explanation and Analysis Chart
- Making Inferences Lesson with Analysis Chart
- Writing an Objective Report with Instructions, Handout, and Assignment Specific Rubric
- Narrative Writing Handout with Assignment Specific Rubric
- Character Motivation Analysis Handout with Questions and Analysis Chart
- Quiz with Answer Key: 10 Multiple Choice Questions and 2 Essay Questions with Organizational Helps
Recommended Unit Length: 5-7 Days
Recommended Grade Level: Middle School (Most Assignments), High School, Home School
Recommended Student Level: All (Lessons can be easily scaled for differentiation)
We Also Recommend