Elements of Poetry Study Guide: Part 2
Elements of Poetry Study Guide, Part 2: Analysis of Poems with alliteration, imagery, assonance/consonance and other poetic devices and figurative language.
- "The Raven," "Eldorado" and Anabel Lee by Edgar Allan Poe
- "Red Red Rose" by Robert Burns
- "Ode on a Grecian Urn" by John Keats
- "Fire and Ice" by Robert Frost
- "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" by William Wordsworth
- "The Eagle" by Lord Alfred Tennyson
- "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" by Coleridge
- "Clooney the Clown" by Shel Silverstein
- "Much madness is divinest sense" by Emily Dickinson
- "Birches" by Robert Frost
- "Death Be Not Proud" by John Donne and
- "Beat! Beat! Drums" by Walt Whitman.
We Also Recommend